Sunday, September 30, 2007

It's Sunday! another week had gone by swifly... Times seem to passed so quickly w-out us knowing....B/S was high, so I went for a walk to get a Mac egg w sausage (last day of the promotion coupon!!) When I came home the B/S reading had dropped to normal!!?? Wonder what is going on inside me...Well, if exercise helps, I will definately do it faihfully. Share w Andrew about it. He said it is great!!(? wheatgrass juice & Aloe Vera)
Went to church w Andrew & had a good time worshipping God. Followed by nice fellowship w the members after the service. We invited Pastor Davis to bless our new home on next Wed and he gladly accepted. He is indeed a great servant of God. Strong foundation & knowledge in his service to God. Everybody like him...His sermon r always powerful, realistic, to the point, soul/faith serching and at the end of the day, draw all of us to grow closer, stronger & commited to the Lord. Praise God for him!!
Spoke to Rena this afternoon, she was at Kwan's house, kids having their hair cut. We had a good chat as we hv been missing each other many times due to her busy schedule & commitment between the kids & job. It's not easy, am so 'lucky' that I don't hv to worry about all these 'routine' in life now...(u can call it 'happy, good' or 'sad, not great' ??!!) Being a' lady of leisure' is actually nice, easy and most of all stress free ha..ha....That's the Best I can say to console/convince myself about my life as it is now....It is God's will and I hv accepted it, as He knows the Best... I can't thank Him enough for all the miracles that He had done for me till todate...My life now, truly is a Blessing fr Him!! For me, to be able to wake up to see every sun rise is the Greaatest gift that I hv rec'd fr Him....
Rena had sold their condo & I am very happy for them. We had steamed fish fr Cat's reat after church w lots of other dishes. We had planned to meet up w the Zhangs to celebrate moon cake festival tomorrow night. (They hv to cancel it last week due to kids having to go for their ice hockey practice). The moon is still very round & big, beautiful & breath taking ....
Called eldest sis & chat over the phone for a long time. Catching up as I hv not called for few days. Sleepy as I slept late last night, talking w Rena till 1.30am!! Andrew called fr work, chat for a while & will go to sleep soon....

1 comment:

kiLikiNa said...

i'm glad you had a good weekend. and if exercise helps with your health, it'll be good to do it consistently because we want a healthy you when you come back to malaysia. :)