Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Haven't been consistence w the Blog!! Guess I'll post only when I feel like.(eg impo events, happy, glad as well as not-so-happy incidence, (hopefully not too much of that!) As I envision everyday to be GREAT & Smooth sailing w laughters, joy & contentment...)
Today, one day after Labour Day, for America, is a really Happy & Relief day for us... We passed the Building Dept's inspection on the renovation/changes as required to our 'concealed basement' '(Discovered it's existance after we bought the hse, it was indeed an unbelievable & great discovery for us then. Followed by many months of works, explaination, paper works, & $$$ in renovating & fixing it up so as to pass the Dept's inspection...) Thank God for leading us thru' this stressful event in our purchase of this new home!! Finally the headache & worried is over & we can be sure & relax peacefully in our new home now.... (Now, we can claimed this hugh basement as our added Bonus/property & can be very useful for us!!)went to our favorite Sushi Restaurant, The Season to celebrate this great event....
We were tired after that, (went to MS yesterday). So, we napped, I napped for 2 hrs & Andrew for about 4 hi..hi... well rested now, he has just left for work at 11pm (NYH)
We again took more pics this afternoon, can't let the beauty of our 'green thumb' effort be forgottened hi...hi.. (these day I hv been posting for pics like a 'movie star', I don't mind, cos I am one who alw like to post for & take pics. Then be very happy to see myself looking happy & joyful in them ha...ha... Those were great & memorable moments in Life which I will cherished forever...

No comments: