Sunday, September 09, 2007

Today is a GREAT DAY for both of us, praise God!! Hing returned fr work at 8am and told me he is coming to church w me... I was so happy & excited as this is what I've been praying since I attended The Little Mount Zion Church on 7/18/07 at White Plains....
We had a wonderful time in the singing & praising session & the sermon by Pastor Davis was on Jesus Christ, the Fixer of all mankind, all mighty, promising & perfect... We hv had few issues that hv arise this week, 1st was the inspection of basement, that needed architect plan approval & then the request of 'checking' into our actual basement for any cooking activities(which r not allowed for basement, only allow to live there!!!) After much thought, we hv planned to remove the stove fr Tracy, since she was away for more than 1 month for back surg. We hv arrange for the inspector to come on Mon & hopefully that the removal will satisfy him & no more further issues like who & when the basement was built & design... (if he questioned that, we def will be in trouble, then we will rather apply the for hse to be approved as a 3 family hse & no more fear or headahe!!) But a lot of $$$ will hv to be spent, we paryed about it.
Then, last night, Tracy came home fr her mom/s after her surh last Fri!!! We were sruorised & loat as to what to do next?? Andrew wanted to discuss the matter w her, after praying, he changed his idea & instead will cancel the appt w the inspector & do it later when Tracy is feeling much better... but it is going to be rather 'messy' & 'diffi' issue to deal w her...
The service was really great today. A spanish couples, who attend the evening Spanish service, whom I hv never met, req & rec'd annoiting for their 29th wedding anniversary!! After the annointment ceremony, the man req to invite us forward cos they were led by the Holy Spirit to pray for us!!
We were surprised & thought that it was a mistake. Then, the Spanish pastor came personally to invite us... So, we were well prayed & blessed by them as well as the whole congregation!! It amazing how real & beautiful the feeling & realization of God's present among us.. Praise God & His Holy Name above!!! Andrew was touched & moved by the Holy Spirit & I see tears of joy in him as for me, I kept on 'crying' prsing, thanking God for ALL that He had done for us through the year....
Also, tomorrow (9/10/2007) mark the 1 year anniversary of us converting & accepting Jesus Christ as our personal Savior & Lord... Began our daily life journey w God as His well blessed & loved children!!! Aleluyah, Amen....
As we looked back, this has been a wonderful year for us, phisically, mentally, emotionally,life as husband & wife, spritually, socially & most impt for me is the improved, good health & Healing that had happened to me as a whole... I hv never feel so heaithy, strong, active & energetic before, everything is so good, promising & beautiful, I hv been looking forward into each new day w amazingly strong & positive attitude... Thank God & we believe that the sermon today about serrendering everything/matter into the Fixer's hand is the answer & relief to all that we r experience & going thru now. Keep praying, trusting & wait upon Him faithfully, the answer will be review according to His timing & guidence. We sh hv no more doubt nor feeling of dispair/helplessness, for He is our Controller, Amen!!!
I went for the evening service by the Music ministry, it was another marvelous time w God, singing, praying, worshipping & glorifying Him, almighty!!

1 comment:

kiLikiNa said...

Praise the Lord! I pray that one day Gary will go to church with me. All I can do now is surrender my life and my family to God; and pray that God will lead us. After my miscarriage, God taught me to be humble and kneel at His feet and allow Him to do His works. Sometimes, I try to sing Christian songs while playing the piano for Gary and my family. Maybe when you come back to Malaysia, we can go to church together.:)