Friday, September 21, 2007

Today I started on a new medication, Letairis 5mg tablet and said goodbye to Tracleer! Dear God, I pray that this new med is the answer to my prayer.... I hv Faith & am so thankful for all the healing that hv happened to me thus far, only You r able to perform a miracle like that.... Bringing me fr the edge of death to life, a complete & promising New Life!!!
Attended the Diabetic management seminar at Westchester Med Center. It was very good & so glad that I was there, learn so much, so detail & had indeed improve my understanding & knowledge on the new trend in D/M treatment & management...On top of that, the meals that was served were great & ample, yummy.... The seminar was a whole day event, fr 8am to 4pm. Was tired after that as I hv not been attending 'long' hr lectures like this for a long, long time hi..hi...Well, though I no longer working, I still hv to keep learning & keep my knowledge growing , up to date so as to expand my horizon in life... Anyway, life is an on going, non stop learning process & journey...
Drank my wheatgrass juice, it taste good. It is a great stuff, the many books on wheatgrass that Andrew bought help us to appreciate it's marvelous healing properties.... We r waiting for the planting kit to arrive so that we can start planting our own in-door wheatgrass w organic soil ASAP... We r actually 'head over hill' about it ha...ha...(It's has the similar component & structure as the human Red blood cells!!) Who knows. one day, we may be able to create RBC fr it ??

No comments: