Monday, October 08, 2007

10/09/2007 It is 1 am in the morning. Went to MS, not feeling tired nor sleepy at all, after watching/catching up w most of the past week's new falls preview, I called sis Tan Mooi to chat. Haven't called for a while.
We talked fro a long time. Apparentlt, bro in law is showing a lot of progress/mprovement w the new health products, Ca-Can, a product of USA, fr California!! Am happy to hear that. Hope that it will elimimate the need for surgery w this product. Will check it out... They hv joined as a member, so I urged them to recommend to their friends who hv health issues. It is also a direct selling, so in a way, they may benefits & cut down on their cost. It cost $180/2 weeks. Rather expensive for the medium income gp....
Jut Go wanted & sh try it for her terrible mgraine, but due to the cost, will let Ah Tiam to take for his numbness in his hands, which had been suffered for yrs!! (Well, if only he can STOP smoking, then he would't need that for himself!!) Wondered when & how 'long' will he realized the truth about his role in supporting the family & really make the dicision to quit the heavy/chained smoking habit of his... Well, he never did make an effort to quit, at least for his loved ones, moreover they r facing a soon coming finacial 'crisis' after bro's company moved to it's new venue... He will be jobless then, and yet hv not plan as to what the future lies??!!! I feel really 'sorry' for Jut Go, all these yrs, she worked hard & sacrificed for the family more than he did... Guess I hv to do s'thing to help her out. I hate to see them living like that, a family w-out much emotional support, sharing, understanding & motivation....God pls help me to this right!!
Glad that an intereated caller for the co-op. Will come to meet w us timorrow. So my 'job' tomorrow is to check & clean it (if needed)b4 the meeting. Then I hv to go for dental appt, followed by Jury duty at 1.30pm. (This will be the 3rd time I am being called, after 2 postponement), guess they just won't let me go, no way to eacape.

1 comment:

kiLikiNa said...

Yes, FIL is doing quite well with Ca-Can. For once, I thank my Dad for his stubbornness and made me introduce it to FIL. I hope MIL will benefit from it too so that they both can be healthy and strong.

Oh, I sympathize with you for having to attend jury duty. But, I guess like you said... no choice... no escape. Hehehe!