Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Praise God for answering my prayer!! Rena told me on Mon that she got a new job as a Property Agent for a big hseing developer... I hv suggested to her this option, as well being a auto insurance agent s'time b4....(even I am interested in being a property agent, I hv actaully purchased few books to prepare myself for the test, but did not get into doing it yet!!) Well, what's new... Proscatination is alw the answer & excuse hi..hi...
At least she can get herself a target & goal in life over there in M'sia. Home sweet home is where she sh belong....Coming to America is not ideal and not the solution for her, what she needs is Love & Support fr her loved ones...If she is determined enough, I believe she will make it BIG there!!! We r very happy & glad for her.
Will start her training on Tues, I wish her all the Best & Success in all her future endevous> I knoe God will Guide, Keep & Lead her along her way to the TOP!! Will continue to pary for her....

No comments: