Friday, August 31, 2007

It is 11.00pm. I did not post anything cos the computer got 'frozen'!! Had bld work done & rec s/c Procrite as my Hb dipped slightly to 9.8, the Dr wants to keep mine at 10 or above... The dipped could be due to the bleeding episodes that happened everytime I had the dental work?? However, the rest of bld results r good! Req for HbA1c to be done to check my sugar control, as it may be due to elevated sugar that caused the delay in my gum healing too.... (I hv to returned again after Wed's apptm, cos after drilling more, the dentist found that the gum wasn't healing compltely yet...I was really miserable & upset that evening over it!!!)
Today, I called the Nurse, he told me that my HbA1c is 5.9 which is Normal & actually is good! After hearing that I felt 100% better, relief & glad.... Praise God.
I washed & cleaned the patio as well the patio set. Very tired after that but felt good to see them neat, nice & clean.. Birds ate all the feeds that I gave in my bird feeder & r all coming around me for More hi..hi... I realised that they overate & r really 'fat', so I hv to stop feeding them for few days...Over wt is Not Good!!(that explained why a dead bird was found inside the feeder!! too fat to fly out !!??)
Ironed clothes for 2 hrs after that, was sweating due to the heat outside but I felt good cos I hardly/don't swaet easily. It was a good feeling!!
We went shopping followed by a delicious Chinese meal fr Cat's restaurant at our backyard w all the cleaned furniture...Hing went to work at NYP Hosp at 11pm. He downloaded more songs into my Ipod.
Tried calling Rena & Mooi this am, but nobody answer. Will try again after this.

1 comment:

ern's mummy said...

wow, at last u start writing ur blog again. thank god, i still check ur blog every now & then.