Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Continue:- well, I accidentally saved /published the post!! Hv been gargling w peridex mouth rinse, still not too good, hope that today, he is able to do it (L upper bridge x 3).
It is a very nice, sunny & hot day. Gotta stay indoor to keep cool & Hing is sleeping, I hv the whole hse all to myself...)Listening & enjoying the music fr my very new Ipod...
I rec my Ipod (green) yesterday & Hing had downloaded more than 500 songs for me. The sound system is really great compared to the MP 3, I am going to love it & he taught me to do all the funtions that we can do w it(create playlist, Artist, Albumd, download songs... Got to learn more things now (after learning about the use of my digital photo album, sending attchments, download pics into computer, changing screen saver, now hv to start w this new task!!) They will certainly keep me 'busy' hi..hi...
Christine e-mail & said that she will help in getting elder sis Visa application. I hope that it will be easy to get done, as we like to hv her visit us here soon...
Rena is very keen in coming over here to give it a 'try'...(since the kopitiam plan ia on hold now!!) I really don't know what is the Best to do now...Anyway, will check it out for her about the working opportunity here....

2 comments:

kiLikiNa said...

i think it would be best now that my MIL gets her passport first. then, only we can work on getting the visa. since she'll be only going next year, we shouldn't do it now because it'll be too early. we'll start working on this after cny. i think that'll be the best.

Soon Family said...

Haha, after 1 year, finally she start again, so long massage.....
today is merdeka dar eve, the 2 kids 1 2 stay late...