Monday, May 01, 2006

5/1/2006

Today I created a Blog for myself w Christine & Joanne's help. It's a trend for the new generation, let's give myself a try. I wish to Reflect back on my life as well as to ensure myself positively Moving On to a More meaningful, motivating, happy, healthy & prosperous Life ahead.... Will try to bring back as much of memories of the past 'the good and the bad' as possible....(That mean digging into my old, occasional hand written dairies. that I 've been keeping. ) Wow! this is a great Commitment and new experience that I think I will enjoy doing!! I like to write & am pretty good at it, so, let's prove it to myself...

Today is Labour Day in M'sia. It was a sunny, gorgeous Spring day. I went for a good, slow walk and then sat in the park after that, Not knowing that I sat there for about 1 hr & when I went home, Hing' was shock, as I Got Burned bad on my face, I am looking just like my last name, TAN!! Gotta be careful & never forget my santan lotion & hat now.....

2 comments:

kiLikiNa said...

Wow! This is fast! And welcome to the World of Blogging!

ern's mummy said...

hahah, great to finally get the click of it. ok ok, i'll be looking forwardt o your post everyday...