Sunday, May 21, 2006

05/21/06
Andrew called at 6.45am & said that he is feeling fresh and wide awake. Felt like going to the gym b4 he settled to sleep. I had just woke up when he called. Quickly had my b'fast, cereal, banana w flexseed & milk. Very satisfy & good b'fast!! I LOVE B'fast.....
Do stretching, bending, walking, wt lifting (5 lbs wt now!!!)at the gym for about 40min. Felt really good after that. I wt 100 lbs today, very happy!
Went shopping at CVS, my favorite store w May. (sis-in-law) as usual, bought lots of stuff as there r good discount & nice things. Take May to restaurant afte shopping, as usual, insisted that I hv lunch there, so I ordered roast beef w rice noodle soup dish.. Spicy & delicious
Forecast to rain in the afternoon, the sun disppeared when I reached home at 1pm, dark clous showing up slowly but no sign of rain. Called the Zhangs, if it is not rainning in the eve, I maybe dropping by to see them & hv some singing & chit-chat Andrew will be working tonight 7pm - 7am shift.
Add 3 more gold fish to my aquarium, hv so much Fun watching my little swimmers, hope that they will click & live happily together!!!!

2 comments:

ern's mummy said...

gu..
i was smiling as i read your blog. hehehe, really a nice day. keep it up and live everyday happily.

kiLikiNa said...

I see that you're having a wonderful time. Happy to see you this way.