Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday 01/20/2008
Today is a very COLD day!! Outside was very sunny & with bright sun shine, but outside was bittery cold!! (rocolk breaking day) Everyone is bundled up fr the top to the bottom, looks like an eskimo indeed....
We went to church as usual & had a wonderful time worshipping the Lord & the congregation. All of them still showed their concern & care for me, I told them that I am all well & OK now!! Just gotta finished the IV ab treatment, hopefully by the end of the month. Initially I was really sick, sleepy & tired w the IV treatment, but thank God that I am tolerating much better now, not as tired & sleepy as b4, Praise God!
I started walking around the block wearing my i-Pod since last week (well & tightly bundled up, of course) and s'time in the hse, stairs or outside at the driveway. I am doing well & increased the time & amt of ex gradually....I feel good after moving around & being active! I am proud of myself & so do Andrew....
We installed the Alkaline Water filter system on 01/12/2008 and r drinking it faithfully & happily everyday since then. It's benefit will certainly help in improving our health, esp mine... My BS level is coming down nicely which is such a joy & blessing to me, like a prayer being answered, Praise God....Socking our feet and hand in the acid water will improve skin, I am sure w constant consumption of the Alkaline water, my health status will eventually reach it's optimum level!! We r really excited about this new discovery!!!
Called Jiau last week & spoke to both Sok Hua & Jiau. She seems 'prepared', w some normal new mom's anxiety but one thing for sure: she/they r Happy & Excited!!(the fruit of Love, how precious & priceless) I am so happy for them, wish them well & will pray for them. May God bless, guide & be w them as they venture into this new experience & chapter of their life!!!
Tan Teck have the Company's grand openning buffet on the 01/19 (Sat), called his hse on Fri & spoke to sis-in-law for a long time. My brother is doing well in the business, good for him. Indeed, he is a pioneer/legend in the spare parts world ha..ha....
The 2008 election fever is going really strong & competitive, Andrew watch or record them all the time, as he is always very interested in politic. (when we were courting, he shared w me about his interest, dream & vision in 'politic' all the time) Even now, he is still very interested & keen reg all political issues....That's my husband: Me, Stock market/Investment, Nursing and Politics hi..hi....

2 comments:

ern's mummy said...

i am glad that you are ok now.
hopefully 2008 is a better year for you. also, do take care...

kiLikiNa said...

yeah, am glad that you're back to good health. i hope that you'll get well enough to come home for holidays.