Thursday, February 21, 2008

It is 3am on 2/21/2008. The last day of CNY celebration!! All the fun, excitement and happy gathering had come to an end, a year full of promisese w daily 'routine' had began... Hope tha it is a year of more success, motivation, love & joy for everyone and ost of all may God lives in everyone's life, blessed & guide us along the way...
It was quiet & simple CNY for the two of us. Andrew had been working hard during these weeks but he enjoyed them...Despir being busy, we managed to spend much time together betweeen ourselves, w friends, eating out & having fun!! Had lots of delicious food w friends as well as from Cat, who cares for us very very much, she also gave us the 'biggest' ang pau ever!! May she be well, happy & successful everyday.
As for me, the best event was to finally complete the long & awful IN Ab treatment of Vancomycin. What a relief when the Picc line was being pulled on the last day of 6 weeks!!! I am now free, happy & feeling great in every area, stayed active, going outdoor for walks whne weather is good and doing indoor ex whenever I am being locked in the hse...We bought a Trembelin (Bounder exerciser) last week. It has the power & provened effectiveness of improving health, esp the immune system which is so vital in keeping our health to it's optimum... I enjoyed doing it very much, it is a great ex for me, one who is immune insufficient. I believe it will help me in many ways, stronger, halthier & happier...
I called home to talk & checked on my loved ones frequently. It was so good to hear about all the good things & time that they hv over there... Oh, how I missed them....We will be going for a mini vacation to AC this afternoon, can't wait for a gala time there!!
Will continue to be strong & motivated in the new year, feeling powerful w positive attitude everyday when I wake up to start a new day!!! Most continue w a closer walk w God everyday. The same go for Andrew & all my loved ones....

No comments: